Employment and Litigation Tribunals
Medico-Legal Services - Employment and Litigation Tribunals
Our Consultant Psychologists, Psychiatrists and Consultant Neuropsychologists can provide assessments of employees involved in tribunals.
Our Assessments include:
- Focus on specific issues relevant to concerns raised by the employees
- Assessment as to the causation of the individual’s difficulties
- Reasons for ongoing difficulties and symptoms
- Overview of treatment being received
- Obstacles in receiving appropriate treatment
- Support recommendations, where appropriate regarding a return to work
Where appropriate, our consultants can provide feedback to occupational health professionals, legal professionals and employers to aid an understanding of the formulation, diagnosis and prognosis, as well as any recommendations for vocational rehabilitation.
Our services are confidential and adhere to GDPR guidelines as well as the confidentiality requirements of all UK regulatory and professional bodies.
We focus on getting you the right remote or online help anywhere in the country in the comfort of your home. Our service integrates with other forms of ongoing health and mental care being provided by others e.g. GP, hospital, voluntary sector, etc.
What is Mental Illness?
Mental illness is a general term for a group of illnesses that may include symptoms that can affect a person’s thinking, perceptions, mood, or behaviour. Mental illness can make it difficult for someone to cope with work, relationships, and other demands. Our team are here to help.
Our team will work with you from your initial assessment, diagnosis, and treatment. At each step we take time with you to reflect, reassess and refocus to ensure that you are heading towards to lifestyle that you desire.
Get the right assessment, diagnosis and a holistic treatment plan tailored to you.
Be prescribed the right medical care to treat the symptoms restricting your life.
Understand your condition, work alongside our specialists and with your body and mind to prevent your symptoms from dominating your life.
Speak with our Experienced Mental Health Support Team
Book an initial assessment and attend your first appointment from the comfort of your home. We offer various payment plans to suit your needs.
Our mission is to help you to live a healthy future free from mental health symptoms. Our highly trained psychologists and psychiatrists each have their own specialisms, and all pull together to provide a tailored service to cater to your individual needs.
Our Customised Approach
1. Work with you to do a thorough assessment leading to a tailored treatment plan that we we will update together as your treatment progresses.
2. Ongoing assessment of the right medical care to treat your symptoms. Helping you to live a more fulfilled life.
3. Preventing your symptoms from controlling your life and allowing you to take control and grow.
Why Health Choices Global?
- We provide national coverage across the UK covering all spectrums of mental health.
- Our Mental Health Support teamwork with you throughout your journey to achieve the results that you desire. Transforming quality of life and family life.
- We’re available 7 days a week providing remote appointments that are non-restrictive and give you the privacy and assurance building trust.
- Our team are members of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.