Information for Schools
We specialize in providing tailored services to schools, including the option to have a Clinical Psychologist stationed on-site to address all mental health needs. By offering flexible half-day and full-day options at a fixed price, schools can take advantage of the Psychologist's expertise in various areas, such as:
- Conducting assessments of mental health, risk, and behavioral issues.
- Providing treatment for mental health problems.
- Delivering workshops for specific groups, such as autistic boys/girls, general mental health support groups, and exam anxiety management.
- Offering consultation to teaching staff on managing challenging students.
- Providing training on a range of subjects, either selecting from our existing list or developing customized programs for the school's specific requirements.
Having a psychologist on-site alleviates the stress associated with referrals to external services, which often have lengthy waiting lists and strict access criteria. This approach ensures timely and accessible support for students.
The presence of a Clinical Psychologist in the school brings numerous benefits to students. These include potentially reducing sick days, improving engagement in class, creating a more supportive student community, and providing teachers with expert guidance on addressing challenging issues. Additionally, the psychologist's presence promotes a positive attitude towards mental health in general.
If you're a teacher interested in exploring how our Children and Young People Services can support your school, we would be delighted to arrange a discussion to understand your needs. We can then tailor a package specifically designed for your school. Please feel free to contact us at 0333 3390115 to get in touch.
To learn more about the different services we offer for children, please click on the links below:
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry:
Child and Adolescent Psychology:
Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy:
Autism in children and adolescents:
Autism assessments for children and young people:
ADHD in Children and Adolescents:
Behavioral issues in Children and Adolescents:
Self harm in Children and Adolescents:
Depression in Children and Adolescents:
Information for Parents:
Information for Schools:
Information for Healthcare Professionals:
Please contact our team for a free consultation.