Customer Satisfaction Survey
What is customer feedback? Why do we need it?
Customer feedback is information provided by clients about whether they are satisfied or dissatisfied with a product or service and about general experience they had with a company.
For us this is imperative is us providing a service fit for purpose and continually improving, creating a positive roadmap for change.
We collect this information in different was, from after appointment surveys to short questions post every communication that you have with us. Whether that is email, chat, text or phone.
Here are some reasons why surveys in our business are so important and why your feedback is key to shaping a service that you are happy with.
- Customer feedback helps improve our services.
- Customer feedback helps us measure customer satisfaction
- Collecting customer feedback shows we value your opinions
- Customer feedback helps us create the best customer experience
- Customer feedback helps to improve customer retention
- Customer feedback is a reliable source for information to other consumers
- Customer feedback gives us data that helps taking business decisions
- Customer feedback helps us to determine our priorities.
- Customer feedback allows us to track changes in feedback.
Here are some short questions, please use the contact box below to answer them and collectively we can shape this service. Our customers are key to the service proposition, delivery and success:
- Overall, how satisfied were you with our service?
- Would you use our service again?
- Would you recommend us to a friend?
- What was the best part of your experience?
- What is one thing that you would change about your experience?
Feel free to remain anonymous if you want to. Our teams will share your feedback sensitively with the rest of the business.
Correspondence Address: 2 Harley Street, London, W1G 9PA