Bespoke Training Programmes to Legal Firms
Medico-Legal Services - Bespoke Training Programmes to Legal Firms
We now offer bespoke training programmes to law firm solicitors, legal executives, children’s guardians, and legal professionals in local authorities. Our training will provide guidance on how to instruct a psychologist expert. We can help you to understand what kind of questions you need to ask psychologist experts to get the information you need (for example, questions to ask the expert in a case of risk, domestic violence, or intimate partner violence). Ensuring you are able to ask the appropriate questions will ensure that you receive the appropriate answers.
For example, our bespoke training programmes aid the understanding of:
- The psychologist expert witness evidence on emotional abuse in family cases
- Parental legal capacity in family cases
- Capacity to litigate in civil cases
- Psychological treatment and rehabilitation relevant to clients
- Systems to ensure optimum communication between the instructing solicitor and the psychology service provider
Our services are confidential and adhere to GDPR guidelines as well as the confidentiality requirements of all UK regulatory and professional bodies.
We focus on getting you the right remote or online help anywhere in the country in the comfort of your home. Our service integrates with other forms of ongoing health and mental care being provided by others e.g. GP, hospital, voluntary sector, etc.
What is Mental Illness?
Mental illness is a general term for a group of illnesses that may include symptoms that can affect a person’s thinking, perceptions, mood, or behaviour. Mental illness can make it difficult for someone to cope with work, relationships, and other demands. Our team are here to help.
Our team will work with you from your initial assessment, diagnosis, and treatment. At each step we take time with you to reflect, reassess and refocus to ensure that you are heading towards to lifestyle that you desire.
Get the right assessment, diagnosis and a holistic treatment plan tailored to you.
Be prescribed the right medical care to treat the symptoms restricting your life.
Understand your condition, work alongside our specialists and with your body and mind to prevent your symptoms from dominating your life.
Speak with our Experienced Mental Health Support Team
Book an initial assessment and attend your first appointment from the comfort of your home. We offer various payment plans to suit your needs.
Our mission is to help you to live a healthy future free from mental health symptoms. Our highly trained psychologists and psychiatrists each have their own specialisms, and all pull together to provide a tailored service to cater to your individual needs.
Our Customised Approach
1. Work with you to do a thorough assessment leading to a tailored treatment plan that we we will update together as your treatment progresses.
2. Ongoing assessment of the right medical care to treat your symptoms. Helping you to live a more fulfilled life.
3. Preventing your symptoms from controlling your life and allowing you to take control and grow.
Why Health Choices Global?
- We provide national coverage across the UK covering all spectrums of mental health.
- Our Mental Health Support teamwork with you throughout your journey to achieve the results that you desire. Transforming quality of life and family life.
- We’re available 7 days a week providing remote appointments that are non-restrictive and give you the privacy and assurance building trust.
- Our team are members of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.